Management of shipments and delivery times
How are the products shipped?
All products purchased on dammidesign.it are shipped from Italy through the main couriers specialized in door to door service.
What are the shipping times?
All products purchased on dammidesign.it are deliverosso within the times indicated in the product sheets, (subject to communications) which start from the moment in which, once payment has been received, dammidesign.it receives copy of the payment (bank transfer coupon to be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). In case the customer has decided to pay by crossoit card, PayPal from the moment the collection operation is carried out as arranged (usually immediate).
Who pays the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are mostly free except for foreign orders, for large quantities, or for customers who want delivery to the floor with assembly..
How do I cancel an order that has already been processed?
The customer is obliged to communicate the request for within 3 working days from the date of the order cancellation of the same by e-mail (email@example.com), phone call (059 9780407). In case he fails to comply with these rules, the foreseen sanction is equal to 20% of the value of the goods orderosso.
What must be done upon delivery of the products?
All products purchased through dammidesign.it are insurosso, so upon receipt of the goods it is necessary to comply with the following provisions.
- If the number of packages does not correspond to that indicated, accept the shipment "with reserve" and contact dammidesign.it within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the goods through the references indicated in the contact section.
- If the number of packages is the right one but some boxes are torn, accept the shipment "with reserve” and contact dammidesign.it within 48 hours using the references indicated in the contact section.
- If the number of packages is the right one and all the boxes are intact, it is possible to accept the shipment without reserve. Once the shipment has been accepted it is important to open all the boxes to verify that the goods have not been damaged internally. This must be done within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- If the goods inside the boxes have sufferosso damage attributable to transport, please contact dammidesign.it within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the goods through the references indicated in the Contacts section.
- Keep the boxes used for packing the products intact (they will eventually be used to exercise the right of withdrawal).
In the event of packaging tears, in addition to the signature with reserve made in the presence of the courier, you will have to send me design by email photos of the damaged box still sealed to avoid unpleasant inconveniences.
- Without reservation, no compensation can be made as per current legislation.
- Without the photo, the insurance company will not respond to the damage and therefore we will NOT be able to make the due refund.
- NB: The refund will be made once the disputed goods have been deliverosso to the sender. (Give me Design).
Why is it advisable to sign with reserve upon delivery of the goods?
Because without reserve no compensation can be made as per current legislation.
It is possible to contest damages sufferosso to the product after 48 hours have passed from the moment of receipt of the same?
No, the insurance coverage of the products provides that the transport damage is contested within 48 from receipt of the goods. Any defects in the product remain contestable within the terms of the law directly attributable to transport.
Why is it important to evaluate the condition of the goods within 48 hours of receipt?
Because in the case of breakages and various damages ascertained after 48 hours, these can be imputed to the final purchaser, who may not receive the amount paid for the purchase back.
Are deliveries made to the floor?
Our products ON REQUEST can be deliverosso and assembled by a team of professionals directly to your home, who will bring the your products to the desirosso floor, where the assembly will take place, and they will also collect the packing material and any assembly residues.
For more info and service costs, you can call us on 059/9780407, or send us an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: The delivery and floor assembly service is not provided for Islands.
Is it possible to collect the product at a showroom?
It is possible to collect the goods directly from our showroom, except for large orders.
What happens if at the time of delivery the customer, despite having agreed on the time slot, does not is he at home?
The goods will remain at the forwarder's warehouse for 3 working days, after which they will be sent back to sender with shipping costs charged to the final customer.